Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Watercolor Christmas Card


My wife has tasked me with creating a watercolor Christmas scene so that we can create Christmas cards. The problem with this is that I've only begun exploring watercolor.  A secondary problem, and one that has always plagued me, is that I have no idea what sort of Christmas scene I ought to create.  But what's good about this is that I can at least write the verse for it (assuming she wants that as well).



I have been looking online for watercolor Christmas scenes and cards, as well as other media (e.g. pastel, acrylic, oil and even photographs.  I'm sure I'll come up with something, but we'll see how well I create it.  I'll post it here if it doesn't suck.  Or maybe even if it does.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment